Prestige Business Travel is recognised as a world class international service provider, delivering exceptional travel experiences
Together, we can help to put an end to this plastic surge by cutting out small, everyday plastic use. Here are ten tips to help reduce your plastic waste.
1. Fix your caffeine fix - Carry a reusable coffee cup or flask.
2. Bring your own bottle
3. Say no to plastic cutlery
4. Straws suck - you dont need them
5. Ditch the cling wrap
6. Use loose leaf tea with a tea strainer instead of teabags that are sealed with plastic.
7. Give up gum
8. Say No to Glitter, which is made from plastic of such a small size it’s especially lethal to our oceans
9. Bring back the milkman - get your milk delivered by Glass which can be recycled
10. Choose wine bottles with natural cork stoppers instead of plastic stoppers or metal screw caps